Share some Love

All products are from paperwishes

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Christmas bear

 Here is my Christmas Bear. i made most of it on my Cricut Machine designed in the Craft room at cricut.com I saw these very cool items called action wobbles and I have some on order but in the mean time i was to excited to wait so i made my own wobble image it really wobbles so cool, i used some 24 gauge beading wire and a hot glue gun attacted to some clear Acetate. i think that is the word for it?.
and this is a Halloween Card made for a card swap on PW i cut out the skelton and put him together with brads so his arms and legs move.

2 comments:

  1. Spooky, you did a great job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teddy card is adorable! The skeleton card made me chuckle! I got a skeleton $1 stamp from Joann's, I think I will scrap lift your card, with your permission of course! :)

    ReplyDelete