Share some Love

All products are from paperwishes

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hand made paper flowers

I just watch a tutorial on how to make paper flowers this was so easy to do i Am amazed i made these 4 flowers in under a half hour. all you do is take a scalloped punch, punch out 8 , ink the edges, pierce a hole in the middle, get wet, by spraying I used a lavender body mist (that i never used ) I did not have any spray bottles around that misted so it worked for me and made the flowers smell nice.. anyways you crumple them up into little balls while wet unfold and put a brad in the middle, crumple each layer back up, and then slowly unfold and shape into a flower. here is a picture.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! They look great - and so easy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiiful flowers you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely! will try that one when I receive my scallop punch.

    ReplyDelete