Hexi Flower Quilt

Hexi Flower Quilt
Entered in a Contest at MSQC

Share some Love

All products are from paperwishes

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Texas Flag Quilted made for my Hubby's C0-worker i hope he will like it he is from Texas and wanted this for his bed at work.


  1. That's beautiful Patti! I'm sure he'll like it. I've missed you on the board.

  2. Love your quilt, he will like it a lot I'm sure !

  3. Gorgeous Patti! I have always wanted to make a quilt; but don't think it is going to happen. I am now involved with creating cards and scrapbooking; which takes a lot of time. I am in awe of your creation!

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

    Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria