Share some Love

All products are from paperwishes

Saturday, August 20, 2011

striped background


good afternoon and happy Crafting Day well at least it is for me. (in between Laundry and house work). over at Stamp TV they are having a challenge to make your own plaid or striped background, so here is my attempt at that. I used my copic markers and a ruler to create this background i thenk it turned out pretty well, and the Image is a digital stamp that i also colored with copic markers and i hand wrote my saying with a gel pen, the image reminded me of a child bringing home all there dirty laundry.
And my Bird card was intend for a bird challenge on Stamp Tv from last week but i did not make it in time. oh well i had fun making it.
Thanks for looking every one and please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards. What I nice idea to make your own background that way. I'll have to try it sometime! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete