Share some Love

All products are from paperwishes

Monday, September 5, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Stamps

Hi everyone. I am so Excited I added a new web site to my Blog here
http://www.vivalasvegastamps.com/ and this store is Awsome, when you add the badge they send you a grab bag of goodies i just got confirmation that it is being sent. :) I had also told them i was going to be in Vegas this month and they are going to open the store for me what a super awsome Customer Service or store. (they are normaly closed on Sat and Sun) I just watched the viedo that shows the store there are so many STAMPS i am over welmed and i know my Hubby is going to be just happy walking that store with me I better bring lots of cash, I can spend there instead of Gambling right I am not a gambler anyways just a thought. well go check out the site i am sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment